How many villains does it take to defeat the Aqua Teens? Unfortunately, this episode doesn't get to the bottom of this... but it DOES rock you like a hurricane! The Last One closes out ATHF's historic 2003 run on the highest note possible, featuring an assload of our favorite villains. From Episode 1's Rabbot to late Season 2's Bingo, this group of classic television villains are tricked by the Mooninites to attend the convention of a lifetime. Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday may not be a force to be reckoned with, but they sure are fun to watch. Other topics discussed include honeymoons in Belize, Todd Barry's tomato aversion, and killer nipples.
• 2003 Forum Thread on The Last One: https://animesuperhero.com/forums/threads/c-c-aqua-teen-hunger-force-the-last-one-12-31.3524381
★ Support The Show + Get Extra Episodes
• Patreon: patreon.com/dancingisforbidden
★ Amazon Affiliate Links - Support The Podcast At No Extra Cost!
• Aqua Teen Forever Plantasm 4K: https://amzn.to/3Svy2ea
• Aqua Teen Forever Plantasm BluRay: https://amzn.to/3dLcKKS
• Aqua Teen Forever Plantasm Digital: https://amzn.to/3t8cqtv
• Baffler Meal 20 Disc DVD Box Set: https://amzn.to/3fmznWf
Leave a voice message: speakpipe.com/dancingisforbidden
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9yseLj27npIZlEnM8ooBaQ
Listen on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe5gFb5eAYH3nyF3DZ5jwhQ