Please come visit me, dawg... but only if you're a vampire. In the third MC Pee Pants installment, our favorite shower-cap wearing, yellow eyed, diaper sporting rapper returns as a dying old man. In his lust for eternal life, he ends up... well, dying sooner. We dig into Dave Willis's thoughts on this episode, how it compares to the previous MC Pee Pants features, and Meatwad's finger on the musical pulse. Other topics discussed include using a video game to win a real professional sporting event, the color of the Aqua Teen's chair, and the absence of WW1 veterans.
• The NEW Aqua Teen Iceberg Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFbAADXmOIU
• NASCAR driver recreates wall ride from 2005 GameCube game to qualify for championship: https://www.eurogamer.net/nascar-driver-recreates-wall-ride-from-2005-gamecube-game-to-qualify-for-championship
★ Support The Show + Get Extra Episodes
• Patreon: patreon.com/dancingisforbidden
★ Amazon Affiliate Links - Support The Podcast At No Extra Cost!
• Aqua Teen Forever Plantasm 4K: https://amzn.to/3Svy2ea
• Aqua Teen Forever Plantasm BluRay: https://amzn.to/3dLcKKS
• Aqua Teen Forever Plantasm Digital: https://amzn.to/3t8cqtv
• Baffler Meal 20 Disc DVD Box Set: https://amzn.to/3fmznWf
[00:05:22] September 5th, 2004 Pop Culture
[00:15:20] Little Brittle
Leave a voice message: speakpipe.com/dancingisforbidden
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9yseLj27npIZlEnM8ooBaQ
Listen on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe5gFb5eAYH3nyF3DZ5jwhQ
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.