How far would you go to be on the cutting edge of technology? For Master Shake, he'd rather be dead than not in the eHelmet ecosystem... and luckily for him, he does end up dead. Carl gets addicted to VR human-animal relations. Meatwad wipes a boogie. Frylock listens to Mozart. We dive all into eDork and how the ATHF team masterfully creates a compelling episode despite its extremely limited mobility. Other topics discussed include iPod song capacities, VR accessories, and how to convey bestiality on a children's network.
• Bob Pettitt Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pettitt_Art
• eDork Music: https://www.youtube.com/@FunnyStarRunner/search?query=edork
• Aphex Twin Avril 14th: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=869Wn2GkOEg
★ Support The Show + Get Extra Episodes
• Patreon: patreon.com/dancingisforbidden
★ Amazon Affiliate Links - Support The Podcast At No Extra Cost!
• Aqua Teen Forever Plantasm 4K: https://amzn.to/3Svy2ea
• Aqua Teen Forever Plantasm BluRay: https://amzn.to/3dLcKKS
• Aqua Teen Forever Plantasm Digital: https://amzn.to/3t8cqtv
• Baffler Meal 20 Disc DVD Box Set: https://amzn.to/3fmznWf
[00:03:28] August 29th, 2004 Pop Culture
Leave a voice message: speakpipe.com/dancingisforbidden
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9yseLj27npIZlEnM8ooBaQ
Listen on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe5gFb5eAYH3nyF3DZ5jwhQ
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.